Recorded Webinar: The Role of Your Branch
The Role of Your Branch
The latest consumer trends in branch activity and delivery channel usage
Date Recorded: February 20, 2013
Length: 1 hour
Contact Louie Lambrou at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.827.3500 ext. 6587
New delivery channels such as mobile banking continue to evolve, and yet the branch remains the linchpin for most financial institutions. Our research indicates that even as the usage of channels such as online banking and mobile banking continue to build, the usage of branches has not diminished.
It’s important to understand the real potential for driving down costs through the migration of routine branch transactions to electronic delivery. Knowing which segments prefer specific channels for each financial service they use will enable you to formulate the best strategy to alter those preferences – allowing branch employees to focus on relationship management, service and selling.
Hear Bob O’Meara, vice president of research, as he examines the latest national research on consumer financial behavior and delivery channel usage.
Topics discussed in this one-hour Webinar include:
- Consumer readiness to accept remote tellers/specialists
- The type of financial institution that attracts Gen Y
- How Gen Y channel use differs from the average consumer
- Consumer use of electronic transaction channels vs. employee-assisted transactions
- The preferred method to conduct specific financial activities by segment
- The number of consumers who would “go out of their way” to have an in-person teller experience
- How the unbanked and under-banked handle their day-to-day finances